Landscape Lighting and Patio Lighting
Elite transforms backyards into beautiful outdoor living areas by focusing on everything from the big picture down to the small details that really tie together all aspects of a project. One such detail is outdoor lighting.
Landscape lighting is a key element to all landscape projects and should be given careful consideration when putting together a budget. A professionally designed system, combining low voltage and high voltage elements creates an inviting and safe outdoor living area.
Design and Installation of Low Voltage LED Landscape Lighting Systems
The systems we design and install include the following types of patio lights:
- Spot Lights: Illuminate a bigger area with one or two spotlights. These are great for installing on the outside of your house to provide ample lighting as you step out onto your patio at night.
- Path Lighting: Brighten up your walkways so you and your guests can easily see where they’re going. This helps prevent tripping and falling.
- Up Lighting: Strategically placed spot lights to illuminate the façade of the home.
- Hardscape Step & Wall Lighting: Placing lights along the risers of your steps is becoming a popular way to illuminate stairways.
- Automated Systems: Set your patio lights on a timer so your lights turn on shortly before you begin to need them.
Design and Installation of High Voltage Outdoor Lighting
Our high voltage landscape lighting includes:
- Patio Pillar Lights
- Post Lamps
- Flood Lights
- Pavilion Lighting
Outdoor Audio & Video
Many of our clients like to incorporate built-in audio/video systems to enjoy movies and music outside on their patios and by their pools. These are the systems and services we provide:
- Sonos Systems
- Rock Speakers
- Pavilion Audio
- Outdoor TVs